Monday, September 12, 2011

Biography of an anger

As cold as ice
As numb as snake

Being rude, mean whatever u may call it!! Is so easy.... You don't even have to think twice what's your response to a particular thing...Yeah hell yes!  I do overreact sumtyms..but then it is human nature..am no different...

Just because of some past incidences, i the Rude!!! had completely imprisoned my soul in a iron coated filter...
But then the angel took the path to my filter...and invaded it, broke it, made me fragile... And with the next strike Phew! The filter was sucked out the boundary and turned into ashes...
Now what was I ??  Definitely rude! But not easy! Things were little different...
And with years of effort and perfect artistic strokes , on dis day! The rude has now transformed into a better being for a better cause!
But then why everytime you come along and strike the rod! Breaking me , shaking me...killing me from inside.
Don't i deserve some moments of peace n harmony.


I can shower you with my anger
I can shower you with my love
I can cover you with all my thoughts
I can mold you 
i can scold you
I can do what ever i want!!!
Cos it's my place and my rules!

No comments: