Sunday, June 10, 2012

Being bewildered

Falling in love does not always mean that you fall in love!
Loving someone doesn't mean you love them enough!
Being madly deeply truly in love doesn't mean it will be forever and ever and ever!
Forever and ever and ever kind of love dies in the book!
Books definitely indulge you in kinda passion, love and feathery emotions!
You learn with time, you learn with indulgence, you learn by sharing!
You dream, fantasize, you love with your heart and soul!
Being practical brings you to ground zero!
Love, trust, passion, dreams, indulgence, honest and sufferings gel well!
I still don't understand where being practical fits in!
And what is that will award happiness to your soul!
I wish i have an answer!
I wish i have a choice!
I wish i could just love and love enough!
I wish i could just live by and love by being practical!
I do what you do!


Come show me the breach! 
Come show me the light!
Enlighten me!


Sometimes being practical gives you a scar, that never heals but partially fills up with time!

Your's 
Bewildered!

No comments: