Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cause i don't have any clue!

Speak to me
Talk to me
Listen to me
Look at me

I speak
I talk
I listen
I look

What defines a limit?
What defines a bond?
What defines closeness?
What defines intimacy?

You have answers
You have questions
You have problems
You have solutions

Something is so unreal
Something is so pleasant
Something is so lovely
Something is so fragile

Let go! Let go!
Oh! beautiful angel!
It isn't difficult!

Oh my lovely child!
Oh my sweet love!

How! 
I can't let go!

Is this what happens normally!
Is this what happens when you fall in  love!
Is this what happens when fall in love all over again!

Or this is just my illusion!
My piece of selfish thought!
My part of attachment!

What is it exactly?
One moment we are together!
And the next we are far apart!
One moment we are in each other's arm!
One moment we are in each other's thought!
And the next we are standing far away!
And the next we are away from each other's thought!
One moment we open those little secrets!
And the next moment we are as silent as the dark!


What is this?
What is this?

Do you have any clue?
Cos i don't have any?

Either am falling in love or this is my just my illusion!
Either this is what usually happens or this is what should not happen!

No comments: