Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's my fault that it is my fault!

It's my fault i that i am a fool
It's my fault that i fell for it
It's my fault that i didn't tell you
It's my fault that you are not the first one to know
It's my fault that i am strong
It's my fault that i let you in
It's my fault i can't hold it any longer
It's my fault i love the silence
It's my fault that it is eating me
It's my fault i let you go
It's my fault that i'm incapable of coping to it
It's my fault that i ever let you down
It's my fault that you don't have any answers
It's my fault that i express
It's my fault that i assume
It's my fault that all i want is happiness
It's always my fault
It's my fault!
It's my fault that it is my fault!

Your's 

Fault that is entirely mine and fault that is purely and completely mine!

No comments: