Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nothing on you

Many a times you have to get used to things, that are beyond your comfort zone!
But then what makes me wonder even more, is the compulsion of accepting things!
Is it always a compulsion?
Is it always an "always"?
Or is it just plain regular?

When I just look back,
I get amazed by the human nature!
No matter how befuddled we are, we always end up fitting right back into the dark matter of life!
No matter how pissed we are, we tend to rationalize!
No matter how amazed we are, we always get over it!

No matter what!
Always pushes you forward!

Does it matter?
Always holds you right back!

Have you ever wondered, do you reflect enough?
Have you ever wondered, do you reflect too much?

And Yes I question my every decision!

Yours
Got nothing on you!

No comments: