Monday, May 2, 2016

Always! Always a you!

Yes! I write often!
Yes! I can write very often!
I write to fill my void!
I write to pull out the me from inside of me!
I write to rest my demons!
I write to wake my inner peace!

One moment I am at rest
The other moment I am restless!

You drag me down!
You scratch the wrong memories!
You wound the dying heart!
You kill me over and over again!

Someone once told me, going back to old memories always keeps you healthy!
Its a reminder of what and how you have become this cold!

I had just dismissed the thought then!

Now I swear by it!

But how long can you hold on to the past, to move on?
Well there goes another question! As always, this continuous pondering over something so fragile breaks the little you into million pieces every time!

Why is it always,  you wanted!
Why is it always,  you said!
Why is it always,  you swallowed your anger!
Why is it always, you let it bleed!
Why is it always, you! 
You is very much me!
I wanted. I said. I strangled. I suffered. I laughed. I angered. I calmed. 
Its always me!
Am I so intimidating?
Well.... My mind definitely is intimidating to my soul!

What can I say! I am the way I am!

Yours
"You wanted it to rise up to the next level"

What about you?



No comments: