Sunday, January 1, 2017

The new year post!

The other day, someone close asked me a question " why are birthdays so important to you?'
I had no answer to that question!

Asked me another question " why the hell you keep climbing up the same hill? "
I had no answer either!

Asked me another question " you give all these great advice, why don't you preach the important ones? Like staying away from the excruciating pain!
This time I had no answers! But that did spark my thoughts! 

If it is not meant to be , It won't!
But what if, you never found out, whether it was meant to be or not!
What then!
Would you go with the illusion of being extremely positive or being rational!

I surely assume a lot of things on my own!
But I am no maiden, that will dream of something irrational!

So here it goes again!
I am cynical!
I was never though!
But then who cares, you age with time!
You turn into a complete different self every year!
Isn't that what is supposed to happen!


Well Happy new year readers!

You be good readers and I promise to be much more cynical this year!

Yours
The cynic inside me

No comments: