Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The soul speaks

What is that thing that holds two people together?? ever wondered??
Don't how far i have understood this mystery. But what i have conjured till now, its like a coconut!!
Now you must be wondering from where does this "COCONUT" come from.. Well what i mean is ..its kinda complicated. When you see it from outside world, it looks like one but once you get into this..its like a hurricane!!!
Perhaps coconut or hurricane are definitely not the perfect words!! but trust me this " relationship" this whole thing is so damn complicated...It just weakens my soul whenever i try to draw out a clear cut picture out of it.. Is it the relation or is it my soul that is so weak??
Still i wonder what is it...Why is it that everytime something passes through my soul, it gets stuck...The filters have become weak i guess!!!


I am dumbstruck!!
I am speechless!!
I am clueless!!
I am helpless!!


And i hate this feeling so very much.
The hard i try to let go of this, the more intriguing it becomes.
It comes back right  into me.
 Gud lord!!


This whole relationship thing is so damn complicated!! People come into your life all of a sudden. No matter if you want those little idiots in your life or not!!! They drop in, say hi, alter your life little bit, then all of a sudden say bi and phooo!!! they are gone..
But the time these people are wid you,
they love you,
they hate you,
they irritate you to the core,
they nag you,
they tease you,
they eat up yr grey matter!!! "Provided you have any" ;p


Huh!! and they just leave like that, without even saying a formal good bye atleast.. I think i have known enough of these!!  Sometimes i really wonder whether it is the same for the other person or its just that they come along and leave, it doesnt affect them much....
After all those years of togetherness, they just suddenly step back.






I wish i had some old wise owl or a turtle may b!!  Like the ones they show in fairy tales..So that they answer all my weird queries!!!

No comments: