Monday, May 23, 2011

Mind blues!!!

‎"Why do you have to gimme an excuse every time, i ask you the reason for your ignorance???? But you know what!!! With these series of excuses made by you, you actually forget the primary excuse for the same old damn thing!!" 


And you turn out to blabber almost everything that is irrelevant!! And you don't even realise that??
 Or do you actually realise and ignore it??  Sometimes i seriously wonder!!


You amuse me!!!   The moment i feel i completely understand you, you do something so reckless that these  positive clouds surrounding my big fat head starts to fly away by the wind!!


People say you say you should never judge anyone when they are in some kind of crisis or something like that! But what if that "anyone" have been doing the same annoying thing before the crisis!! what will you do in such case??


I don't know about others but this whole thing irks me a lot!! May be it's just that i am girl or may be i am a leo, so the whole ignorance stuff doesn fit in well!!! 


But there are wonderful people still left in this world!!! They love you to such an extent that they forget everything!! But i am not that wonderful!!! Neither am some angel!! Nor i can ignore!


Or may be i am just bad at ignoring stuff, people and places!!  But that is a different issue!!




This is what the author's friend told to the author!!!  An i the author , is just sharing a piece of it!!






But when you put something like this as your facebook status!! People get amazed!! i guess!! 
Even i was shocked the kind of response this got!! I was touched !!


This might be some piece of junk or may be some piece of "bakwas"!! But then who wants to be "sane"




"Being insane is so easy these days, that i don't want to put that extra effort to portray my mind as the ultimate place of sanity" 




After all this is my blog
My place of Insanity
My rules
My altered ego




Signing off
"The Author"   







No comments: