Thursday, October 24, 2013

Is it a fling or am i in a relationship?

I just wonder whether it's a fling or am i in a serious relationship with chocolates! It's been the second week am indulging in lots n lots of chocolate therapy!!! But it does help! It does lifts my spirits!

Are chocolate ice creams girl's new best friend? Or should I say the old best friend! We know, old is gold!
 I usually wonder, why is that every time I think of you the very next thought following it is a bowl of real rich dark chocolate ice cream. Though being on the higher side of BMI, I am supposed to watch for that little xtra with an x weight that I should'n put on..
But sometimes you know what a girl needs? A little something that makes her happy..and that can range from a bowl of ice cream to a bar of chocolate, 
from a heart melting smile to a big bear hug 
from a little phone call to a silent time with someone she loves.
We are women and some of us are materialistic and some of us are not. But what really matters is what makes us happy? What keeps us off the bar!!

But then is it that we need a ice cream to make us happy? Is it that we a need a chocolate therapy to cheer us up? Is it that we need to shop to make us happy? Sometimes i just wonder is it just the hormones that initiates the cravings or it's just me! But what about others? What we have in common is we are women and we have the same hormones running through us but the peak of these hormones is what actually matters! 

What keeps us with you and what keeps us without you. If you make us happy, you make us happy...isn't that the logical thinking that you brag about?? 


Yes man! You make me happy!

2 comments:

A.M. said...

I seem to find some deeper sense into your concluding lines or perhaps the whole theme of the post. I am not sure if it is about something specific but if it is general, I would like to disagree with you. That still remains to be debated upon :P

Devasrita said...

This is what happens when am confused with my own thoughts... But the post clearly has a different theme to it. I deliberately made it sound general. But you seem to have a deeper insight ;)