Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Insecurity-You have one?

Do we all have insecurities?

Or is it just that some of us are smart enough to hide them?

Or some of us don't have?

I don't have answers for this one. There are hundred and one questions that are running through my head right now, but don't they compete with each other every time i try to figure out some answers! And the one that catches my fancy, troubles me even more.

Sometimes i just wander whether it's fair to stay occupied ? Well whether it's fair to you am not really sure but it definitely is not the best thing for the people around you! But being preoccupied keeps you sane though!
Staying occupied consumes you, staying preoccupied kills you!
Which is your take? If you ask me, well i am not so sure whether being preoccupied keeps me sane and kills me from within!
And a little insecurity takes you everywhere and any where at the same time! There comes a moment you think you have everything that makes you happy!! errr even more happier! And there comes a time when you think what is that thing that will make you happy! 
Insecurities are part and parcel of life! Without them you won't even know where you stand in your vicious journey of life! Why viscous! Well life keep on looping and un-looping!
 Let me ask you a question, No matter how secure you are, there comes a time in life when you are not sure what to do! So what would you call it? Insecurity? Fear? Clueless? 
There comes a time when everything you have is not enough?
What would you do then?
There comes a time when the truth you have been living with all these years turns out to be total bomber. Would you close your eyes? Would you stop believing? 
There comes a time when the great thing you have together seems so void?
What would you do? WOuld you stop growing together? 
We all have, had or might have insecurities! You have to learn to live with that. You have to accept the fact you have insecurities! There is nothing to be ashamed of! I agree i have a hell lot of insecurities! I always had and i will continue to have more and more of them! 
You know what i did when i had them earlier, i never accepted them so it ate me!
You know what i do now, i welcome them with my open arms and let them sit on the porch of my life!
You know what will do tomorrow, i will grow with them!
Insecurities are part of you and some or the other way they make you the person you are today! They make you stronger! And who cares what people think of you as long as you are sane!

So live with it! Dine with it! 
Dance with it! Paint with it!

Cause it is going nowhere, find a way to battle them!

Your's
There's always a Mr.Big in everyone's life!


2 comments:

A.M. said...

C'mon don't be a sexist..theres the Miss Biggie(probably the Miss Mr Big :P) for the Mr Big too..And coming to insecurities, whether or not,u accept them they invade ur lives no matter what, they make u or break u, but they offer you that one choice though. And what I infer from this and the previous anecdotes, the author has indeed got a wonderful way of converting thoughts into words ( I beg her pardon if it sounds like flattery or I sound like a blog-stalker) :P

Devasrita said...

ha ha ha ha! Dear blog-stalker! I am really flattered! Really! Thanks! :D It feels great that someone is actually reading my blogs :P
You know what, you are absolutely right about the choice part! Never thought it that way though:)
And Mr. Big! Courtesy- Sex and the city (HBO series) It's not about whether Mr Big exists or not, it's about the character! And rest you will figure out :P