Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Here i am, missing you again !!

I miss you when i go to sleep
Cause there is no one to bid me goodnight
Cause there is no one to tuck me in

I miss you when i get up in the morning
Cause there is no one to wake me up
Cause you are my own sun

I miss you when i have nightmares
Cause there is no one talk to
Cause there is no one to calm my nerves

I miss you when i have a great news to share
Cause you are unavailable

I miss you, when i need a friend
I miss you, when i need an answer
I miss you, when i need an opnion
I miss you, when i need a lover


I miss you when am elated
Cause you are inaccessible 

But i don't miss you when i dream
Cause you are already there

But i don't miss you when i sleep 
Cause you are in my dreams

But what i fear most
When dreams become dreams!

I wish i would have played my cards right!

Your's 
I just can't believe this is my life
In my fantasy you are running wild!!!

2 comments:

A.M. said...

Now that was cool..I would like to pull it a lil further up with some statuatory warnings at the end:
But the inner one says its just alright
The you in dreams were just my brain-child
Fantasy deep I was lost in sight
That you were always with me, every day and night

The cards i played were just the means
To hold you right there, in my dreams
Little did I know that you reside
Filling the hollow deep inside

I missed you so much that I forgot
To find you where you ought to be sought
The mindless heart it waivers and rots
Oblivious of the reality, maddened by the dreams’ plots

Warnings:
1- I am in no way trying to share the limelight :P.
2- I could make out multiple interpretations of your poem, I request you to try the
same, else my lines may seem to you like blasphemy of your writings:O. On a
serious note, i wrote it from multiple contexts too
3- I hate you:P.. I always feel like writing but I find it very hard to collect myself
together to write. I wonder how you write so often :(
4- you owe me a treat for posting the longest comment on your blog ever, else the
consequences arent gonna be too good u see :P
Yours
Blog-stalker:P

Devasrita said...

I wish i would have played my card right
I wish i would have done what i was once good at
I wish i would have listened to my own self
I wish i would have stopped the inner one

I wish i would not have crossed my line
I wish i would not have bridged the gap
I wish i would not have done what i would have done!


Dear blog-stalker,
I definitely owe you a lot, thank you very much for your generous comments :) :) Of course and yes you rightfully deserve a treat ;) And am so much afraid of the consequences :P

It's not called sharing the limelight, it's called sharing the ideas :D
And yes i did and i can interpret your words in many ways.
What can i say about writing so often... Well it all depends on my state of mind,now the words feel like escaping but trust me there are times when there are too many thoughts and am puzzled to go which one to go for! Thoughts are so volatile!

Yours
Being oblivious to the reality is the next best thing that has happened to me!