Saturday, May 2, 2015

How much believe is enough to believe in what you don't believe!

What an irony!

We all love to look at our reflection in the mirror
In fact we even expect the mirror to talk to us! Like it did in the fairy tales !

"Mirror mirror" Tell me I am sober!

But you know what is strikingly disturbing?

When someone else shows us the mirror, excluding the one's in show business! (they love it!), 
We don't like it!
We resent the very idea of someone else showing us what we are!
I do it, at least I know that! And I accept it!
And accepting something like this, definitely hits my leo-ego!
Then few people say that you are their mirror! And it is somehow a good thing!! I have no idea how it all blends in! I just know!

Sometimes you just  know things! Call it a feeling! Call it a intuition! Call it a gut-feeling!

But then at some point you have listen to what others have to say too!
If you reflect on things, then may be you will know what is it!

And sometimes when we reflect too much, our brain tricks us to believe it was a true memory!

Even an unusual road
Even an usual road
Even an unusual conversation
Even an usual conversation
Even unusual thought
Even an usual thought
Even an unusual memory
Even an usual memory

Even an unusual you
Even an usual me

Reminds me of you!


Reflecting on oneself is a dangerous weapon of destruction! 

Either it holds you from making another mistake or it forces you to make one another mistake!

But then in the end, will you risk everything?
But in the end, will you do anything it takes you to do the unknown?

And in the end, I live in the illusion!
And in the end, I live in the bubble!
And in  the end, I have  tricked myself to believe in something that I actually don't believe in!

Cliché!  How so very human of me! 


Yours
Do you believe !
In what you see!
You shout and scream!
Motionless wheel!
Nothing is real!

No comments: