Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You can choose!

I just wonder, what kicks us in the nuts- the idea of loving a coward or idea of lost love!
But don't they publicise - if you let "true love" go, it all comes back to you!
How do you define "true love"?
Is it what you feel, when you hear the voice- The voice
Is it what you feel, if you love the company- The togetherness
Is it what you feel, if you wonder what will it be like without them- The emptiness
Is it what you feel, when they take the diversion- The hurt
Is it what you feel, after many many years- The longing
Is it what you feel, when you want to trade everything you have for them- Everything
Is it what you feel, when you----anger


I can scribble a whole list of do's and don't s! But it doesn't make it easier!

Nothing makes it easier! Literally nothing!

Sometimes I feel my brain will explode
Sometimes I feel my heart will sink deeper
Sometimes I feel my eyes will float
Sometimes I feel my dreams will drown
Sometimes I feel I am wreck

But then that one thought brings me back- Does it matter? Will it change anything?

Your's
You can't choose whom you fall for
You can choose not to fall for the one you fall for

No comments: