Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Where my demons hide

When you realise that you have only one life to live, does it become easy or does it become difficult?

Or it just hits you all of a sudden?

Or it just stops hurting because you have turned into a apathetic enormous giant?

Or just because you have lost all your warmth?

Or just you overthink every move you make?


If I have changed for good, why does it bother me when a heart breaks

If I have changed for bad, why does it comfort me when I hear your name

If I am over you, why does it break me every time I find a connection?

If I was never under you, why am I scared of something good?

And you say you always learn from your mistakes, have you? 

Or was it even a mistake?

Sometimes I just wonder what makes me 'me'!
Sometimes I just question my own demons!
Sometimes I just search for my inner goddess!

And they say memories cause love! And love definitely kills from within!

Then why can't I kill the you inside of me?

Yours
This is where my demons hide
Don't come close, it's dark in here

No comments: