Monday, August 8, 2016

My-my-my dilemma!

Whether to do it 
Whether not to do it
Or just get it over with 

How often these questions cloud your decision?

What do you do when you don't want to do something, would you do it for a loved one?

What do you do when you don't want to do something, would you do it for a dear friend?

Is it even right to base your decisions on the emotional bond you share with the other living thing?

Or the decisions are worthless in front of a priceless bond?

What about my inner goddess?

Will she let me do it?

What if I say my negativity bothers me 

What if I say my positivity bothers me

Is it selfish?

Is it cruel?

It it incorrect?

Is it even worth every moment of my time?

Is it absolutely wrong to do something that is always correct?



There you go! Always with a dilemma!
Always with numerous questions!
Why does it always have to end up with a question?



Yours
One half wants you
The other half wants to forget you
I just can't get you out of my head
My-my-my- dilemma

No comments: