Friday, July 29, 2016

Too much like love

I think love is very much like morphine!
It has abuse liability!

When you are under the influence of love-drug, its all cloudy above and outside your head!
When the effect is wearing off, you start to feel that floating

Hannibal is not pleasing to watch
Neither for the faint hearted
Nor for the sensible human

But there comes a time, when you are so angry at yourself than at other people, you are sane enough not to hurt yourself, so you look for virtual gross sightings! 
I don't know whether I am into it or not but it definitely helped me to flush my anger.
Since I have lost it all, I find it difficult to watch gory hannibal! 

Or its just the state of my mind! Like always!

Yours
I am not a morphine user
I am just a pharmacologist
Drawing out my own conclusions, like always

No comments: