Saturday, July 16, 2016

Act of detachment

The act of detachment!

The more I run away, the less I achieve it
The less I expect, the more I resent
The more I resent, the less peaceful it gets
The less chaotic I make it, the more appealing it appears
The more I run away, the less I achieve it


The more I detach myself, the less it hurts
The less it hurts, the more I reflect
The more I think over it, the less I brood over
The less I care, the more I cry
The more I feel sad, the less comes out 
The less I become depressed, the more air I breathe in
The  more I detach myself, the less it hurts

Then why do I ask myself the same question
The why do I still think of you in a certain way
Then why do I linger in my memories
Then why do I connect with people
Then why do I yearn for love 
Then why do I sing the unsung songs

Probably deep within somewhere that old self is still surviving
That old self is looking for a chance to surface again
That old self is what I am
But why do I like the new cold me?


Is this the turning point, where the old self will resurface again and will point to the new self that I am actually over you?


Yours
Unanswered questions




No comments: