Friday, July 29, 2016

Too humane isn't ethically correct!

The other day my friend accused me of being 'too humane'. Well those of you who know me well, will probably understand why this troubles me. Too humane! Will that make me a saint? I don't want to be one. Hugh Grant said to Sandra Bullock in the movie two weeks notice ' you are too perfect. You are like a saint. Saints are boring. Nobody wants to live with a saint.' Well is that the reason ..never mind...

What is right?
Always seeing the good things in a person?
Or always seeing the ugly things in a person?
Can you be neutral?
Or can you see both of them and balance the palette?
I can't. Something good and something bad always affects my judgement. Is it just me? Does it happen to everyone else?

Well if you ignore the negative things, does it make you too naive??
Well if you ignore the positive things, does it make you too aware??

How much is too naive?
How much is too aware?

Or is it that, you will have to cultivate the, for that matter I have to cultivate the art of judging people based on both their aura? Isn't that too humane? (wink) ( oh I miss the wink so much)

There are things I don't know! But I want to know.

And if something isn't right, I get that off feeling! It troubles me about how and why small things affect me so much!

Yours
I don't need saving
I can, I have and I will continue to save myself
I just need answers

No comments: