Tuesday, January 25, 2011

May be an insight of falling back into love


Way back into love

You say i don’t love you
You say i don care for you
You say i don’t spend with you
You say i don’t share your heated passion
You say i don’t hit the mark with your expectations
You say i don’t cherish the moment when we are bonded in eachother’s arm
 You say i have lost my dedication towards us
And you say the telepathy that we used to share
Seems to have just vanished away

But have you ever
Have you ever
Even once given a light thought
About how i feel

When i want to say i love you from the bottom of my heart
You are never there
When i want to say i care for you
You are never there
When i want to caress you
You are never there
When i say i want to spend some time together
You say i am just being silly
When i want to cry out loud
You dismiss me saying ah! gal grow up!!!!
 But atleast even once have you
Have you ever
Thought of me the way
I want you to
How do i make you aware of my love
Oh ! baby
You are my  sun
You are my moon
You are my dream
You are my soul
You are my song that i would like to sing about
You are my lyrics that i would like to pen down
You are my rhythm that i would like to tune in for all my life
You are always the one i love
You are always the one i want for life
You are always mine forever n ever........

No comments: