Tuesday, January 25, 2011

when you walked into my life


You walked into my life
Like all others doYou walked into my life
Like all others do
They just pass-by
But you tress passed
No one has ever imprinted on me this way
The way you wake my senses
I have never been so much aware of anything else
Still i wonder why you the astonishing piece of creation
Have so much impact on me
It just leaves me withered
Though the thing we have is strong
That it beholds us together
I love being soaked in your thoughts
Time has passed away
Though i have been hurt sometimes
Still its my continuous desire to keep us alive
Though i have tried thousand times to keep myself completely shut
 And i have been living every minute of it with a triumph
May b i have overcome the feeling
But as soon as you stepped back into my life
I just seemed to open up
Now i feel that may be shutting you completely has been an illusion
Cause things have changed only once
An that is the very first time when u walked into my life
After that it has just stopped there
Leaving me all alone
standing in that very corner
longing for you
I am the one who says move on in life
But now at this moment  i feel you have travelled a long way
Leaving me behind there at the same palce
Longing for you for your love .

No comments: