Sunday, July 17, 2011



And here i lie down on the wet earth awaiting your presence
so that you come and lift me in your feather soft palm 
so that you shower your love on lonely me


And there i lie down on the wet earth
so that you come and protect me against those dirty prints
so that you come and shower your cleanliness over yellow me


And here i lie down on the wet earth
so that you come and take me away to that secret place
so that you come and shower the liveliness of life


And there i lie down on the wet earth
so that you come and rescue disabled me
so that you come and shower hope on me


And still i lie there on the wet earth
Yearning for those green days
When i was a green leaf
When i danced with the music of wind
When i sang with the rain-drop


But right here, right now
I am disabled again
Lying on the wet earth
Crying with the rain


I wish i could go back to that green branch and be green again.....


 Your's 
Green-yellow leaf!

No comments: