Thursday, July 7, 2011

Astonishment studded "YOU"

You astonish me


One moment you are ice
The other moment you are fire


One moment you are as raw as a volcano
The other moment you are as calm as a placid lake


Yet again you astonish me


One moment you are a whirling tornado
The other moment you are that old, comfortable breeze


One moment you are the master
The other moment you are the learner


Yet again you astonish me


One moment you are Budhha
The other moment you are Shaitan


One moment you are black
The other moment you are white


One moment you are green
The other moment you are yellow


Yet again you astonish me


I know i haven't seen enough of you
I know you are like the seven shades of a rainbow


One moment i hate you
The other moment i love you


One moment you annoy me
The other moment you become my adoration


Yet again you astonish me!!

Your's 
Astonished !

No comments: