Saturday, October 10, 2015

Everything's SHINY

Endurance- the ability to endure an unpleasant or difficult process or situation without giving away
Blitz- an intensive or sudden military attack

These are the exact words that came into my mind today while posting a simple photograph.
I don't know what captivates me or for that matter whether I am the captive??

I have hated you. I have loved you.
I have endured you. I have resisted you.

Why is that it is so difficult to reconcile with "you"?
"You" have been a constant companion of my subconscious.
Why haven't my quest ended?
Or is it that it NEVER actually ends!

Most of the time I feel its "YOU" who can end an act. Not somebody. Not religion. Not god. Not love. Not hatred. Not revenge. Not anger. 

How difficult is it to forgive?
I always feel, in fact I have always felt that it is very tricky to forgive your own soul than awarding forgiveness to others. 
I don't how it works though. It definitely smirks at me. 

Yours
Between the blazing sun
Between the fierce fire

Without the shining moon
Without the stinging ice

Everything's SHINY( If you know what I mean, Mal!)





No comments: