Thursday, October 29, 2015

Its a mind game


My ever disputed mind always takes me to places I never been.....

If you can practice art of living in a prison then I think you can do anything.
Viktor E. Frankl's words from his incredibly wonderful book- Man's search for meaning
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of a gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber is.
Thus suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering is great or little. Therefore the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative."

I don't know whether its the overdose of pharmacokinetics or its just that his words are thought provoking. But somehow I just found out a similarity between human suffering and apparent volume of distribution of a drug.
"Apparent volume of distribution is the total space which should apparently be available on the body to contain the known amount  of the drug"
Somehow both the terms are interlinked. 

Everything depends on your mind and how you relate to things! I remember the stories and the thoughts provoked pertaining to an incidence!

I make my own stories.... Its time you make yours as well.

A

Yours
Hazards of being a Pharmacologist

No comments: