Monday, October 24, 2016

Eventually

That weak moment, when you want to communicate! But then when you look at life, the 'wanting' fades away!
Its easier to look at the pictures! But its never easy to look back...looking back at the memories!

I wish it was as easy as pondering over self made plans!
I wish it was as easy as a conversation!
I wish it was as easy as a phone call!
I wish it was as easy as a writing!
I wish it was as easy as it was!

Eventually you come to know who you are!
Eventually you stop pretending!
Eventually you let go!
Eventually you rest!
Eventually you stop resenting!

But how many eventually's do I need to get over 'you' ?

Why has it not happened eventually?

Eventually! Why hasn't the love faded away!

Yours
Neither my mood swings nor my hormones are raging
It's just that, I get 'you'-sick sometimes

No comments: