Sunday, October 2, 2016

Someday!

Somedays I feel a lot of things

Somedays I feel nothing

Somedays I just feel I should stop writing

Somedays I just feel that will suffocate me

Somedays I feel I should just vanish

Somedays I feel I should just stay


Somedays I feel a lot of things

Somedays I feel nothing

Somedays I know things are not correct

Somedays I know things are not always the same

Somedays I ignore things

Somedays I let things burn me

Somedays I let out a lot of things

Somedays I kill them inside me

Is showing off is a way of expression?
Is not showing off makes you insensitive?

What if, you are afraid to do so?
What if, you are protecting your soul?

But is your soul yours to protect?
But is your soul yours to ruin?


Yours
Bryan Adams nearly killed me


No comments: