Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The line

The line which I have fabricated
Is my nemesis

The line which I live by
Is where my soul floats

The line which I swear by
Is where I exist

The line which picks on me
Is how I keep my emotional disaster on check

The line which holds me together
Is the reason why I break everytime

The line which I lowered once
Is the reason why you happened

The line which you saw
Was the reason I could jump over it

Baby you were the reason

Baby you were the grenade

Baby you were/are never mine

The line reminds me of you

The line longs for the unknown

The line scares me

The line gives me troubled sleep

The line keeps me from being me

But to what end!

But what extent!

Yours
You always asked why  I have the line all over me
You always asked me why is the line so high up
And you asked where is the line

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite thought provoking.

Devasrita said...

Thanks Jenn