Sunday, June 19, 2011

A day it was!!

A day it was
Sun-filled sky
Moon-lighted dark sky
Cloud- blanket all over the sky
Rain drizzling


There i was
On my chair
Looking forward to spend my day effectively
I sitting on that black throne 
All alone left in my chamber 


Time speeding up
Fast more fast super fast
I am still in the similar position
Wondering in my never land
Lost in the nothingness of something


Day passes off
Night fall
Sky blanketed by those black vivid clouds
And i am still soaked in the nothingness 


Sometimes some intriguing music lights a fire inside me
A tiny little flickering sparkle
That grows with each beat of the intimidating music


Music heals my soul
Music heals my lesions


Music calms my intense thought
Music calms my emotions


Just some thought of mine...
Neither complete, nor incomplete
Neither has life nor has lost the zeal!!

No comments: