Friday, June 3, 2011

Tik Tak Tik Tak Tik

With rain drops kissing the dirty earth
With hot summer heat escaping the mother earth
With clouds silhouetting  the blue blue sky


There i stood, staring into nothing but darkness
With the trickiest thoughts across my mind
At the same time waiting for my rider to come along
Waiting for my rider to come along hold my hand
Waiting for my rider to take me to the horizon


Suddenly something across the path takes my breath away
I saw some dark dark organic life running away
I stood there wondering what was that thing
Was that some life
Or it was my destiny??




Then ekdum achanak se i realised it was some dark black CAT!!!!


See again these thoughts played with me!!
Sometimes certain things create such a beautiful illusion, you actually start loving the illusion rather than the reality!! But then what is our fault!! Aksar ittefaq-coincidence or illusion-vaham or what ever it is called is so adorable!! We start to live with that!!


Cos after all we are HUMANS!! The Superior Beings!! :)

No comments: