Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ahhh! There's always a sign!

The epic ring goes missing! 
Some unknown person smiles at me! And not just some plastic smile! A big bright smile!
Cat crosses my path but am delivered in one piece!
I dream of you!
I dream about big mountains and beautiful blue green water sea water all around!
And what is unusual! I am unusually happy!
That dampening of my soul is not there!

So as always and as usual i was just wondering whether is this a sign??

A sign! Ha ha ha ha! Does that even exist!

The ring goes meaning! The first thought that hits me is wow am free now! Free of the guilt, free of the bondage and free of the superstition! 

Some unknown person smiles at me! The second thought that hits me, wooaaaa! I know her??
But somehow, when people smile at you, it activates that imaginary "happy center" in the mid brain! 
Now you must be wondering, how can a person be so happy for such trifle things! But my dear! when the happy center is suppressed and depressed by a drug called you, even small trifle things makes her day! What an irony! You used make her day and you used to make her night! Never mind! She will find "you" again! (pun intended)

You amaze me sometimes
What are you made of!
You are ready to die for me
You are ready to kill me for me
You are ready to grow old with me
You are ready to burn with me
You are ready to breach the wall
You are ready to jump the boundary!
But you are not ready to accept a simple truth!
But you are not ready to run away!
But you are not ready hold it back!

Sometimes i just wonder, are these my mere perceptions! Did i ever know you enough to anticipate the truth? Whatever i presumed, was it even there??

And they say, there's always a sign! Sign! han! How do you define it? Errr... Something that gives or provides some vague idea about what is going to happen? mmmhmmmm! For that matter, the same is true for that factual fact that life has a lots in it's retail store for us! But then why do we end up saying or consoling... i think that is more appropriate! Yeah why do we end up consoling our existence that "you are the best thing i never had"....I wish i would have known it from before! But then isn't that karma??? Of course it is! We don't know what is going to happen next! Neither or nor i wanna know what's next! I want my life to unfold it's mysteries even further! I just want to see, how far and how bad will i be able to sustain "the burn"... And as always...what doesn't kill you, makes you even more stronger! Unsolved mystery like life creates a restlessness inside you! Why you are still alive? This particular restlessness keeps you going and keeps you on the bar ;) I hope you know what i mean!

Look there was a sign! 
Look deep and further!
Look into the wild!
Look into the wilderness!
Follow your instincts!
Follow your intuitions!
Follow your shadow!
Follow your heart! 

I don't know whether there's always a sign or we make it up! 
I don't know whether there's always a caution or we follow it up!
I don't know whether  there's always a yes or we make it up!
I don't know whether am always this kind or i just follow my madness!


Your's 
If you find a sign, take me along
If you don't find a sign, leave me alone!


No comments: