Friday, January 24, 2014

The surprise element!

The other day me and my good friend got to chit chat over something that every other person in the world wants- life full of surprises
And to be very precise- surprises!

Surprises can be good 
Surprises can be bad
Surprises can be bold
Surprises can be weak
Surprises can be hot
Surprises can be cold

It can be anything and everything! 

But have you ever wondered what surprises you?
Is it me?
Is it the inside me?

Naah, you wouldn't wonder! Because you wander! You don't wonder!
Or may be the "you" inside me wonders too much!

Talking of surprises, have you ever wondered why some people surprise you?
I am not talking about the surprises that you plan for someone you love! Naah it's not that! It's way ahead! 
Sometimes and somehow, the way people react for that matter! The way they do, leaves you baffled! There you go! Surprised! Not yet! Brace yourselves, a lot more to come!

You don't how they function
You don't know how they stop
You don't know how they shut down
All you know is how you malfunction
All you know is how you start
All you know is how you open up

Let's be optimistic. Let's say, they have a surprise element in them, then it's hell of a ride! You will rediscover them every single day and probably if you are bold enough to love them to death, you will never get saturated with their love! But wait a minute, does this concept of "having a surprise element" - makes you unpredictable?? Naaah that's altogether a very different school of thought! 
But partly i too will agree that, people with that surprise element, are very unpredictable! But then it all comes to one thing" you are the way you are" and "i am the way i am". 

But there is this one thing that never leaves me, rather a thought! You surprise people, is it because you are incapable of sharing your inner soul with others? Is that the reason for your insanity? But then for that matter, haven't you tried showing your wild side to the outside world?
Haven't you exposed your inner side a little? A little? (pun intended)
How does that make you feel?
Unprotected, hurt and very very fragile??
What my point is, may be you are incapable of or afraid of getting yourself killed again.
That's probably the reason you are the way you are!

But then who doesn't want surprises..... To be very particular the good ones :) At least i know i crave for it... Bad surprises!!!! Are not surprises! They are shockers an trust me nobody wants them! 
And i am not surprised, how you reacted!!! Surprises!! Voooolaaa!

Night after night,
You loved me back  to life
From the coma
The wait is over - Celine Dion


Yours
I want somebody, who will love me to death
I want somebody, who will rediscover me until my last breath
I want somebody, who will lay beside me every night under the starlit sky

I want that somebody to be you!

No comments: